Recent Posts

Sunday, May 18, 2008

- Babysittin' - cleanin' - cryin' - cookin' -

This weekend has been...pretty intense!! I have been really sick for about a week and a half or so, and have been out of commission. Anyway, this weekend I had the chance to take care of the Parkin kids (Addi and Taylor). And we've had an interesting time to say the least...

Sadly, my aunt Kellie took a spill down the stairs and seriously injured herself, so Friday night was a crazy time at the Warner household. We had little Sam, baby Addi, Taylor, Ethan, Dylan, Tori, Andrew, Allie, Allen, and myself plus grandma and Kellie. It was quite the adventurous weekend to say the least!! May Aunt Kellie have a speedy recovery! :)

Oh and happy birthday to Kendrik! :) Gotta LOVE the weekend!!!

3 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

oh Ash! we definatly have to play! I hope everything gets back to norm soon, if you need anything let me know okay? i sure love you!

Denisha Oldroyd said...

Hey Ash! WHats up! Glad to see you have a blog! We need to hang out and do lunch or have an XBOX night or something! (that is more fun and not as nerdy as it sounds! ha ha) Good to see everything is going well!Love ya!

Jan said...

She She, your blog is fabulous. I love it darling niece! Kiss Kiss