Yes, the rumors are
true! I quit my job! I'm leaving my job as the surgery scheduler/receptionist at Riverwoods Surgery Center (www.rwsurgery.com). I've been with the Center for 4 years, which have been so wonderful! I couldn't have asked for better co-workers, job opportunities, and the various things I've learned. However, I've been offered a fabulous opportunity to be the Office/Warehouse/Marketing Manager at Crate Paper (www.cratepaper.com) and I'm very excited for this career move. Along with changing jobs, I've also been able to start a better focus on my other love in life - photography!

photo courtesy of flikr.
I'd like to announce that I'm going to be focusing more on my photography 'career'. I've already been booked for the first two weeks of October and I couldn't be any happier! I've been very blessed and looked after, and for that I am very grateful. (my blog address is: ashleywarnerphotography.blogspot.com)
If anyone is interested in being a model for me for some 'practice' shoots, please leave me a comment with your information, or simply email me and let me know! Here's to a happy FALL and a exciting change! I hope everyone is doing great! Until next time...
5 comments:
Hey girl:) IF you need some help I could help but Im probably would be the last person you would like to ask haha my email is: alcutiepie_616@hotmail.com. If you need some help:) love you Lots!
Thats exciting ash!! Its good to do something new and that you LOVE!! I'll bet you'll do an amazing job on your photography! If you are in desperation, i'm here (as well as my hubby) behind amanda :)
Email: shaybebaby8@hotmail.com
we want to be models. but we are not attractive enough. we DO want you to get some business. haha
dude. I will totally be a practice model for you, no reservations. I've never done it before. I'm curious to see how the process goes. :D insideoutoreo@gmail.com or my cell. <3
Post a Comment