
Last Night, Ash and I had a girls night out! Talk about FUN!!!!
We started off the glorious evening with massages! I've never had a massage before and it was incredible! I highly recommend getting one!
Then we went to dinner at our favorite place, Mag's! I had the usual...Blackened Chicken Pasta and a Ceasar Salad. It was so yummy and it was fun to chat and catch up!
Then we hit the mall - I'm a white female addicted to retail! Seriously, it was so much fun to go shopping!!
We hit the jackpot at Nordy's last night - I spent a certain amount of cashola and I landed these fabulous NEW MOON premier tickets!!!
I am not that huge of a fan, but now I am super ultra excited to go to the movie!
Here's to another GREAT girls night out!
Yes, I bought this NEW MOON shirt...I had to! It's darling!





1 comments:
you two are silly and i love it!
Post a Comment