
I've got a lot to be thankful for!
I'm trying something new (thanks to my dear friend Joey!). Every single day this month, I've tried to focus on something I'm thankful for. It's made all the difference in the world for me. I started out today feeling kinda bummed, but then I remembered her challenge and I thought of something I was truly thankful for.
Today, I am thankful for: President Thomas S. Monson.
I'm so grateful for his leadership, his dedication to the LDS church, for his wisdom, his example, his love for me (he prays for me and you, ya know?), his love for the Savior, his love for the temple, his love for God. He is a wonderful, inspiring man and I am so grateful for him.
Take a minute and click on this link: What-Matters-Most
There are so many things in our day to day life that don't really matter - this was a great reminder to me to take a second and get back to the things and people in my life that truly matter.
Have a great Wednesday, and remember to be thankful, it might just change your attitude!





0 comments:
Post a Comment