I need to get my thoughts down before I forget them...
over the last few weeks my life has change significantly.
i have had many eye opening experiences and am so thankful for each one.
some call these experiences trials.
i prefer to call them learning experiences.
the only way i feel like i can learn, is when i am struggling and really having to rely on God.
i obviously need to learn a lot, because i feel like i have been struggling the past few weeks.
struggling isn't necessarily a bad thing either, in my opinion.
my eyes have been opened up, yet again, to the things i need to see.
listening to a certain friends advice, hearing a song on the radio that makes me cry,
meeting new people, having wonderful and new experiences.
i just know that life is good.
i know that i am blessed beyond what i deserve.
i am the happiest i have been in my entire life.
i owe it all to God.
God is good - therefore, life is good.
Recent Posts





5 comments:
Change is good! Super scary at times but the outcome is always what we need.
such an honest, sweet post. i love the idea that if God is good, then life must be also, because God is life. thanks for that reminder today:)
I think it's great you are so positive and full of faith at a time of change! I read so many blogs where they are just down in dumps and depressed and I think, "Really? You think acting like that is going to help?!" so good for you girl! What an example!
You remind me of James, who I think is so wise, when he said, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."
You're a good example! It's wonderful that you can see the benefits of your trials in your life.
hecks yeah! you go girl!!
Post a Comment