Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

American Crafts Annual Warehouse Sale + GIVEAWAY

it's shopping time.... and it's GIVEAWAY time


AMERICAN CRAFTS is starting its annual warehouse sale in Utah tomorrow, and this year it's in TWO great locations!!

For all those in Utah, the warehouse sale starts tomorrow (Thursday, November 15) in West Jordan and on Monday (Nov. 19) in Provo at The Shops at Riverwoods.

Here's the details to help you take advantage of these great deals!






for those of you who aren't able to make it to the warehouse sale, I would love to giveaway a box of scrapbooking goodies.




if you'd like to be entered the giveaway, please leave a comment.
thanks for stopping by today.


BEST OF LUCK 

&

Go shop the warehouse sale!


3 comments:

Amy Harris said...

my little heart would be oh so happy to win something like this! :)

Stephanie said...

This is a great giveaway! I would love to be entered!

Randi said...

I Wish I lived in Utah for this! But this would make me feel better.