Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

fatty

what happens when you stop caring/worrying about your looks....
you gain so much weight that you become the fattest you've ever been in your entire life.

this is the point i was at two weeks ago.  i realized i have gained so much weight as of late 
because i have just stopped working out. that's why i started training at energyexplosion 

i haven't been blogging because work consumes my life and the last thing i've wanted to do when i get home from work is get on another computer and blog. 
thankfully, a blog is a type of journaling for me.  and i also feel like it helps me be accountable to strangers.  somehow i have that mindset that so many people care about me and my life and what i am doing that if i blog about my weight loss and fitness journey, some people will cheer me on and expect my reports. 

(false. but i don't care - it makes me feel like i have an audience who are expecting great things from me)


well, here goes nothing people.

what i am doing to get healthy:
- everyday - tracking my calories on myfitnesspal (want to be friends?! add me: ashleywarner88)
- making healthy lunches - no eating out
- exercising on my own 3x's a week (besides personal training)
- drinking lots of water
- being accountable to my support system of aunts, friends, and now my blog

i can do this!  my birthday present to me (3 months away) is going to be a thinner, healthier, happier me.
can't wait.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I've been feeling very similar lately and have been looking for creative ways to get into better shape. I use MyFitnessPal but find myself lacking updates when I can't find certain foods (or foods I make at home) in their database. It's frustrating that I feel so down about my physical appearance and want to do better.

You can do it! I know you can!

Shay said...

Well I think you are absolutely beautiful! I will definitely be here cheering you on- you can do this, one day at a time!

DESIRED SHOTS PHOTOGRAPHY said...

you can do it!! how is it going btw? keeping up!? =] keep rededicating yourself! with my clients ive learned that consistency is the key! it may take longer than you like but dont give yourself the choice to stop. great job girl! i love myfitnesspal btw! love you!