God is full of grace, mercy, truth, and love.
i have been blessed with a wonderful family.
fabulous friends.
i have a wonderful job, which i love.
i love my roommates.
i am thankful for change.
there are some exciting changes coming up in my life and i am looking forward to those.
i have been struggling a little bit with trust God, but i had a great convo with a dear friend
who told me to give all my worries and stresses up to the Lord.
May I just say that it works.
God is so wonderful.
He takes care of me and my little individual needs.
I know God knows me and my name.
I am so thankful for my religion and the principles and doctrine it teaches.
i am looking forward to becoming a better version of myself.
thanks be to God for His grace, mercy, goodness, love, trust, and friendship.
happy monday, dears.





2 comments:
beautiful. :)
xo
purposelyathome.blogspot.com
I just adore you. I am excited to see what these "changes" are you "talk" about!
Post a Comment