Recent Posts

Sunday, March 16, 2014

wedding checklist

hey engaged ladies,

i had about...oh let's see... 4 friends get engaged in the last 2 weeks.
are you kidding me?! ahhhhh

if you've ever planned a wedding, you know how stressful it can be!  trust me, i know it is!
i have been planning my own wedding since I got engaged back in December.  There is so much to plan....

so here's some suggestions i have for you:

1 - Get your wedding date selected
2 - Set a budget (crucial to do this)
3 - Get your wedding "theme" decided (colors, theme, etc)
4 - Select a venue
5 - Pick out your dress - this is a big one
6 - Select attire for the groom, wedding party, and anyone else you'll be "dressing" for the event

Once you have these major things set up, you can navigate the smaller details of a wedding....
from.... getting your honeymoon booked, picking your wedding song, choosing your shoes....

I will be back on here periodically to show you how I have been planning my own wedding.

-ash

0 comments: