Recent Posts

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Life is a gift!



I just wanted to write down my thoughts this evening... And yes, I may be crazy, but it's just who I am!

First of all, I just want to say how grateful I am for good influences in my life. I have amazing parents who are such examples to me! They are so selfless and giving to others and I wish to be more like them. I also have amazing siblings who teach me small lessons daily. My sister teaches me to appreciate the finer things in life, a brother who teaches me to learn more about the world around me, and another brother who teaches me that I need to be kind to all I come in contact with.

I am also blessed to have incredible friends who make me want to be a better person. I have amazing friends who are so loving and happy and they just make me happy! Friends make me want to be a better person and give me strength to do so! I am so grateful for my girls (and guys) you know who you are! I love you!

I also want to share how grateful and happy I am for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. Seriously, I love the gospel so much and I do not know where I would be without it (nor do I want to know where I would be...) I love the gospel and I also love my Savior, Jesus Christ, very much. I know that without him in my life, I am nothing and I would be miserable without him. I treasure my testimony and my membership in the church! And I just thought I would express my thoughts and feelings tonight...

I am such a lucky girl! :)

1 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

Ash: first off you are NOT crazy! You're simply amazing. You are my bestie and mean the world to me! THanks so being so awesome, youre the best! This just about made me cry! i love ya girl!