i'm a twenty-something lady finding my place in this big ole world. i love anything vintage. pink. music. photography. laughing. eating out. shopping. my religion. reading. friends. love. God.
The girls have had a fun month... Shippen had a birthday party up the canyon!! It was pretty fun - and we also went to Comedy Sportz for AGNO (a Girls Night Out)...it was pretty fun!! :) We always have fun together! I love my friends!! <3 <3 <3
MISS WARNER HAS FINALLY RETURED TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING!!! YAHOO. AWW I LOVE YOU TOO ASH YOUR MY BESTIE!! WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN.. EVEN IF WERE JUST DRIVING HAHA...
3 comments:
MISS WARNER HAS FINALLY RETURED TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING!!! YAHOO. AWW I LOVE YOU TOO ASH YOUR MY BESTIE!! WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN.. EVEN IF WERE JUST DRIVING HAHA...
Hey Ash! These pics are so cute!! Im glad you put up some post! Its about time! haha Yay!!
You girls are So beautiful. How I wish I could have been there! Ash, your blog is so CUTE!
Post a Comment