bach·e·lor·ette-[bach-uh-luh-ret]: An unmarried woman
Well now that we have THAT cleared up, the definition of what a bachelorette is...lets get down to the nitty gritty.
So...one of my best friends is getting married on November 6, 2008 (shout out to ALLIE) and since that only happens once in a persons life (hopefully..hehe jk) Miss Shippen and I decided what better excuse to have a party then this joyous occasion.
Well, if all goes according to plan we are going to be having a little dinner party at the Pizza Factory on Saturday night - and I am so excited because it is going to be a ball. We have a cute table cloth, cute name tags, and even "bride-to-be" party favors. Just thought I would write about this fun party that will be going on. And show off the cute name tags! <3
Recent Posts





2 comments:
oh my gosh!!!! YAY!!!!
party today!!! can't wait!
Post a Comment