I went to the Hobblecreek Elementary school carnival on Friday night for a bit. Then I made my way over to O-town and Shippen, Allen, and I went to dinner at Magleby's! (yummy by the way) Then we went to Target and shopped for a bit... Then Ashley and I drove up to Sandy and we went dancing at the CONFERENCE WEEKEND dance! We had so much fun 'walkin it out' and 'shake shake shake shake shake it' We had a blast!
Saturday was enjoyable as I was able to be with the fam and watch both sessions of conference! I loved the talks given and have much to work on with all the council, but I am excited to get going and improve myself and help others around me!
Sunday after the first session of conference we went up to Grandpa and Grandma Warner's house to eat lunch with them. We made homemade chicken noodle soup, salad, rolls, and even traditional pumpkin shaped sugar cookies! It was fun to get to visit with grandpa!
I loved conference weekend and look forward to improving myself with the messages and counsel I was given this weekend!





1 comments:
You are so good to go and visit grandpa and nancy. How are they? I want a punmpkin cookie too. Cute pictures, by the way
Post a Comment