Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Congrats Allen

My brother Allen is such an amazing young man! He has always been a great example to me - sometimes I wonder who is older...me or him? He has always been so mature and always been such a terrific example of someone who loves the gospel of Jesus Christ (which my family and I are members of, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints). Allen was conferred to the office of an Elder on Sunday. It was such a neat day, and I just want him to know how proud I am! And how much I love him! I am going to be sad (most happy though) when he leaves on his mission at the end of the summer. LOVE YOU Allen!




2 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

Allen really is amazing! Love him!

Brady and Jess said...

Wow! We are all getting so old its crazy! Sorry we didnt know:) But congrats to Allen through your blog!