Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Circus came to town...



Yes folks, its true. The Circus did indeed make its way to Orem, Utah. Last Tuesday night Ben and I went to the circus with our friends, Estee and Tanner. It was a lot of fun, to say the least!
It was so great to catch up with Estee, since I have not seen her in a long time! Estee and Tanner are getting married in March! So it was fun to get to visit with them and goof off and have fun.
We went to dinner after the circus was over, and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks Ben for your jokes, you always make me laugh! Estee and Tanner - it's always a pleasure. Lets double again, please! :)





Ben was so excited about cotton candy - so excited that he bought TWO! :)

3 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time and got some cotton candy!!

Tan + Es said...

Yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one posting about going to the circus! Ha... That was lots of fun! Lots of laughing! Let's double again for sure! Love you!

The Egan Family said...

Thats so fun! I love the Cirus (and the cotton candy, just like ben!)