
For anyone who knows me well - you'll know how much I LOVE music! I cannot go a day without music. I feel naked if I don't have my iPod in my grasp. Well...I have been on a hip/hop R&B kick lately...and I've re-discovered CHRIS BROWN!
I am obsessed with his CD Exclusive! You gotta get it!
Also, if you're into R&B and the hip/hop scene may I suggest some oldies - but goodies!
Water Runs Dry - Boyz II Men
You - Chris Brown
Loungin - LL Cool J
How You Gonna Act Like That - Tyrese
Anytime - Bryan McKnight
Differences - Ginuwine
That's the Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson
End of the Road - Boyz II Men
Just My Imagination - The Temptations
Diary - Alicia Keys & Tony! Toni! Tone!
I'd Die Without You - P.M. Dawn
Weak - SWV
Whenever You Call - Mariah Carey & Brian McKnight
Twisted - Keith Sweat
U Remind Me - Usher
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Mercy Mercy Me (The Ecology) - Marvin Gaye
Bended Knee - Boyz II Men
Don't Let Go - En Vogue
At Last - Etta James
Midnight Train to Georgia - Glady Knight and the Pips
Oh Sheila - Ready for the World
Popcorn Love - New Edition
Being With You - Smokey Robinson
Anyway, you get the point! I love R&B...its fabulous!





5 comments:
Ty's little sister wants to marry Chris Brown:0
yes, i would have to agree music if your boyfriend. ha...it must be the male shippen..haha jk
I want to marry Chris Brown too...
OMG I would marry Chris Brown in a heart beat. Ash I love you and your music. I think I'm gonna turn on of CB right now. LOVE YA!!
i'd divorce jeff and marry chris brown. well no. i saw a pic of chris brown in a gossip mag and he was chubby :) haha but how sad that i know all those songs you listed...either i'm cultured musically or have no social life...?
Post a Comment