Recent Posts

Saturday, January 31, 2009

CHA 2009







CHA 2009 was a huge success. Even though the attendees were fewer in numbers than in past years, Crate Paper (www.cratepaper.com) was booming and had lots of orders. I was shocked at how many people from outside the states came to the show.
I had converstations with people from Brazil, Norway, London, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Paris....the list goes on and on.

Speaking of Paris..."That's HOT". Paris Hilton came out with a paper line and was an exhibitor at the show - lucky for her she only had to "work" for about and hour. Isn't she just precious? hehe

Steve and I were so excited because we got to meet Jane Seymour. She is a lovely woman - very kind and sweet! And she was cool about us getting a photo with her - even though she was painting. I have my fingers crossed that I will age as gracefully as she has.


We also went to Disneyland while we were working - one night after the show we all piled into a taxi and made our way to the park. We had a blast! We ate pineapple whip, cookies, hot dogs, etc. (no wonder we were so sick?). We had so much fun riding Space Mountain, Finding Nemo Submarine tour, Buzz Lightyear alien zapper, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean, and some others that I cannot think of right now...anyway, it was a BLAST!


Overall, the show was a ton of fun - and yes a LOT of work. But I enjoyed it. It was fun to get to spend time with my mom too!

1 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

Im so glad you had fun!! but im even more glad youre back ash! and you got to meet the lovely Paris..!