Happy New Year!!
Wow! It's been a long time since I've posted anything...(a few weeks...)
And I just thought I would write up a little something something.
A lot has gone on the past few weeks - lots of changes, but life is still going great and I am loving every minute of it. 2009 is going to be a great year!
I have gone back to school at Utah Valley University and am taking a full semester of classes. My teachers are all great and I am excited to learn from them. I am also working full time - so my life is pretty hectic and busy.
I am really excited about becoming a better person this year as well - and I have a few New Years resolutions that I am going to really kick into gear and implement them in my life.
GOALS for 2009
1 - Re-read the Book of Mormon cover to cover at least twice
2 - Run the Ogden half-marathon
3 - Do well in school this semester
4 - Become an EFY counselor this summer
5 - Become more learned in the gospel - perhaps serve an LDS mission
6 - Be a better friend, sister, daughter, person
I am really excited and pumped up for 2009. A new year is a chance to change old habits and become a better person - and that's exactly what I plan to do!
Here's to a good year! Cheers! and Happy New Year
Recent Posts





2 comments:
I like your new years resolution! I wanted to serve a mission but then i met my husband, so, i guess that i will have to wait when i'm OLD!! lol! I'm glad things are doing well! LOVE YOU!!
Ash youre so good!! I love you! Here's to 2009!!!
Post a Comment