Recent Posts

Monday, January 19, 2009

1, 2, cha cha CHA...


Yes folks, its that time of the year again....you guessed it! It's time for the Winter CHA show in Anaheim, California! Woo hoo! CHA stands for CRAFT & HOBBY ASSOCIATION.
My aunt owns Crate Paper (www.cratepaper.com) scrapbook paper company and each January she invites me to go work for her in the trade show booth. It's a lot of work, but it is a lot of fun. Plus, who wouldn't love going to California during the middle of winter? In past years we've had a lot of fun going to Disneyland, shopping, eating at Mortons Steakhouse, and sleeping in the BEST hotel beds in the entire universe! This year, I am going to miss my dearest friend Allie - she came and worked with me last year...but I am still excited! My mom and I are flying down together and will get to spend some quality girl time together. We are so excited to go to Disneyland, relax (a little bit), and bask in some California rays...

California, here we come!!!!






5 comments:

Jan said...

I wanna go! ! ! Pick me!

allie & jeff said...

yeah! that was so fun!!! hit up tower of terror for me!

Rasmussen Family said...

they don't need any more employees do they?
love
i need a job:)

Tan + Es said...

Shut up! I LOVE Crate Paper...paper! :)

The Egan Family said...

Connor and I were just there in December! I can't believe you still work at that crate paper place, Lucky Girl! I'm extremely jealous! BTW, you are looking soooo good!! Gorgeous Girl ;)