Recent Posts

Monday, January 19, 2009

Answers to Life's Questions...

Don't you just love when something good happens? Or when something you have been thinking about or praying about is answered?? I know I do!!
Yesterday I was listening to a speaker in my singles ward and he shared a scripture that really touched me! Just thought I would share it, because it's that good!

Doctrine and Covenants 6:34-36

"Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
Behold, I do not condemn you; go your ways and sin no more; perform with soberness the work which I have commanded you.
Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not."


Just a good reminder for all that God is aware of you, He loves you. Regardless of your circumstances in life remember that he wants to be a part of your life. Remember to commune with him daily - and always. You'll be blessed. Keep going and find joy in the journey!

1 comments:

The Egan Family said...

I love when those type of scriptures hit you!! Thanks for sharing sweetie, I LOVE reading your blog! Loves!