
I went to this movie on Friday evening...LOVED it. HATED it. But most of all, I LOVE the soundtrack!
This CD is clearly an awesome buy! Seriously, I recommend it to all!
1 - "Paperweight" by Joshua Radin & Schuyler
2 - "The Moon" by The Swell Season
3 - "Amber" by 311
4 - "Excelsior Lady" by The Donkeys
5 - "Things & Time" by Wailing Souls
6 - "Little House" by Amanda Seyfried
7 - "This is the Thing" by Fink
8 - "Think of Me" by Rosi Golan
9 - "You Take My Troubles Away" by Rachael Yamagata
10 - "Dear John Theme" by Deborah Lurie
Seriously, such a great album. I'm officially obsessed and have been listening ALL WEEKEND LONG!!!! la la la go see Dear John, in theaters now! (:





4 comments:
awww. i am in love.
My hubby and I are going to see it this week! I'm so scared to see it because I'm such a "they lived happily ever after" type of person and I know its a sad ending. I'm also prego so I also can't control my emotions (especially crying.. for NO REASON!), so wish me luck! I will definantly look at the sound track :)
i agree!! but don't remember to go on iTunes and get the song featured on the trailer that is NOT on the cd. it's by snowpatrol and called "set the fire to the third bar" i am OBSESSED!
i meant DO remember to go on iTunes
Post a Comment