Recent Posts

Monday, August 2, 2010

1000 hits

exciting news!
I've had 1000 visitors to my blog!
this is BIG
which means....






















I am going to give away a fun little gift.

That's right, a gift from ME to YOU for being such great readers!

All you  have to do is leave a comment and tell me how long you've been reading my blog...you can be a follower, stalker, or a first-timer. 

comment away (by August 7th)  and the winner will be announced next Monday


Good luck, and 

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

for reading my blog!




5 comments:

Brady and Jess said...

yessssssssssssss.....pick me pick me! You are funny, but we have followed your blog pretty much the whole time. Yay blogging! Sorry I'm not a handsome stalker...just a cousin! :)

Catie said...

haha I've followed for about a year and have enjoyed every post! You are a great writer! (::brown nose:: ::brown nose::) ;D

Amanda Leigh said...

I have followed your blog since I started one.... and that was quite awhile ago. I love reading your blog. Its my favorite blog to read. Love you cuz! Lets play soon!

Melisa said...

Ash you are sooo cute!! I hope things are going good for you!!

The Egan Family said...

You are so cute ash! I've been following your blog... since who knows when!! But I love reading it :) I am a friend, and a stalker.. haha!!