Recent Posts

Friday, July 30, 2010

plantar fasciitis

what the?

"Plantar fasciitis is irritation and swelling of the thick tissue on the bottom of the foot"




so, i recently discovered to my horror, that i am extremely flat-footed.  i have been working out a ton and strained my foot.  i thought it was no big deal, just some swelling/pain. right?

wrong.  the doc told me i gotsta see a specialist.  i might be having surgery...but until then I get to wear this lovely boot.

fashionable, eh?

4 comments:

Brady and Jess said...

oh noooooooooo...that totally sucks!!!! So sorry...hope you heal quick!

The Egan Family said...

That stinks ash!! I hope you don't have to get surgery and recover soon! Love the boot ;)

Amanda Leigh said...

Girl, Im so sorry. I feel your pain girl. Hey if you need anything let me know. Let me know if you have surgery to, You recover soon girl! Your still a hottie with the boot! Love ya!

Melisa said...

That is one HOT boot girl!! I'm sorry you are having pain. I hope it's not to bad and that you don't need surgery! Either way I hope you have a quick recovery!!