Recent Posts

Friday, July 30, 2010

music is my boyfriend {kinda}

I am in love.
yes, with music.
i love john mayer.
duh.
everyone who knows me knows this about me.
i love his lyrics.
he speaks to my soul. 
i love the emotions he portrays in his music.
plus, he is MEGA FINE.  gorgeous (in a manish way). darling. hot. sexy. did I mention how good looking he is?

ok, ok, i'm done.  I just decided to post some of my favorite lines from some of my favorite songs.....enjoy!






"our love was comfortable and so broken in....she's perfect. so flawless. I'm not impressed.  I want you back"   {comfortable}


"i don't remember you lookin any better, but then again i don't remember you{who says}

"i was made to believe I'd never love somebody else, made a plan, stay the man who can only love himself. Lonely was the song I sang,  til the day you came, showing me another way and all that my love can bring" {half of my heart}




"no I'm not the man I used to be lately, see you met me at an interesting time.  and if my past is any sign of your future, it shouldn't long before i let you inside" {i don't trust myself with loving you}



"i was a killer was the best they'd ever seen, I'd steal your heart before you ever heard a thing - i'm an assassin and i had a job to do - little did i know that girl was an assassin too"  {assassin}



"pain throws your heart to the ground. love turns the whole thing around. no it won't all go the way it should, but i know the heart of life is good" {the heart of life}



"i don't belong to anyone, nobody belongs to me"  {perfectly lonely}


"half of my heart's got a grip on the situation, half of my heart takes time, half of my hearts got the right mind to tell you that i can't keep lovin you..."  {half of my heart}



"how dare you say it's nothing to me, baby you're the only light i ever saw" {slow dancing in a burning room}



"i'm not running and i'm not scared.  i am waiting and well prepared.  i'm in the war of my life" {war of my life}



"one pair of candy lips and you're bubblegum tongue" {your body is a wonderland}


"she leaves her toothbrush at my place, as if I had the extra space" {city love}



"who do you love. me or the thought of me?"  {i don't trust myself with loving you}


"I can't be her angel now, you know it's not my place to hold her down.  And it's hard for me to take a stand, when I would take her anyway I can" {neon}



"who says i can't get stoned turn off the lights and the telephone. me in my house alone. who says i cant get stoned.  who says i can't be free from all of the things that i used to be.  who says I can't be free? {who says}


"Down to the wire, I wanted water but i'll walk through the fire if this is what it takes to take me even higher.  then i'll come through like i do when the world keeps testing me, testing me"  {vultures}



"friends, lovers or nothing.  there can only be one. friends lovers or nothing, there'll never be an inbetween so give it up{friends, lovers or nothing}


"nothing to do, nowhere to be, a simple little kind of free. nothing to do, no-one but me.  that's all i need."  {perfectly lonely}

0 comments: