Recent Posts

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Meet Joe Black

"Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you."

"Be deliriously happy. Or at least leave yourself open to be. Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love -- well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."

"You never know, lightning could strike"

"You're free! You're free to love each other completely, totally. Just no fear. So there's nothing you don't know about each other, and it's okay"

"I want you to know how much I love you, that you've given a meaning to my life that I had no right to expect, that no one can ever take from me"


I love this movie!  If you haven't seen it, run out and rent it (or buy it)!
  Yeah, I realize that it's like 3 hours long, but guess what?!  It's just that good!  Makes you contemplate your own life and how you're living it. 

So, take my advice, and go watch it!  And listen to the song I posted, "Whisper of a Thrill"  it is such a gorgeous piece of music! :)  I love movie soundtracks like this one!  It's that good!

0 comments: