Recent Posts

Friday, July 30, 2010

total {eclipse} of the heart

it's that time of year again.  the time when all the women leave their familes for the night.  when all hell breaks loose as women of all ages run to their nearest theater to check out these HOT fictional characters on the screen.  in the ever-so-lovely twilight series.  (if my brother knew I went to the midnight showing he would disown me...)  good thing he's in Lithuania.... :)

Bev and I at Texas Roadhouse



Me with my Jacob. cup that is.





ash and I before we left



gotta take a full body shot.  we're cool like that



chels, ash and I at the gateway.  we look GREAT

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey! Remember me! I am Juliets friend. I met you as one of my fellow scrapbook friends who doesnt actually scrapbook....just works for the company ha! I hope your not creeped out but I have enjoyed reading your blog!

ashley.warner said...

I do!!! How have you been cute lady?! I love blog friends!

I must say, your blog is DARLING as well! I hope you're doing well :)