
Soooooo, I succumbed to the ways to Twilight and I went to the midnight showing of Eclipse last night! And guess what?
I LOVED IT!
It was mediocre acting, but the movie followed the book pretty accurately (as accurate as a book turned movie can be), and the best part?
JACOB BLACK

I wish I saw this face at the gym this morning....mmmm he is HOT STUFF BABY!!!!


We were sitting in the theater just chatting away and Ash turned to me and was like, "Why are there two guys standing down there in the front of the theater?!" It was the funniest thing I heard all night! :)

Of COURSE we had to buy Eclipse cups with our favorite team player!
Mine: Jacob
Ash's: Edward





2 comments:
Glad to hear you loved it. I have yet to see the smash hit but I can't wait. Also, I'm happy to hear we're on the same team.. the right team. Me and Mal are always on different teams but I see it as a good thing because we'll never fight over men.
hahah be nICE NOW!!! so fuN! glad you could come :)
Post a Comment