Recent Posts

Friday, June 25, 2010

I'll Never Break Your Heart

36094_1469796035761_1559400041_1178251_2503033_n

I love these Boys...the BACKSTREET BOYS!

I've loved them since I was 9 years old! I have all of their Cd's. I listened to them constantly (still do). I have a video from Jive (their record company) that gave full bio information about each guy. I still remember, Nick's favorite food: pizza! :)
Oh, and Brian Littrell has a heart condition. Kevin was Aladdin for awhile at MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida. And guess what, I MET HIM! I really did, but I was like 6 at the time and had NO clue that he would become one of my dream men in the years to come!

Enough background, let's get to the photos!

Ashley, Allie, Christine, and I all went to their concert this past week! We had such a good time singing and dancing :) (thanks Ash for the photos I stole off of your facebook!)




36094_1469795715753_1559400041_1178244_1229042_n

35762_1469795195740_1559400041_1178243_5732000_n

36094_1469795755754_1559400041_1178245_2509766_n

0 comments: