




I have the best dad in the ENTIRE WORLD (the mortal world that is).
He is AMAZING!!
One of the most impressive people I know.
My dad can beat up your dad (literally).
My dad is the hardest worker I KNOW!
My dad is one of the most spiritual people I know.
He reads the scriptures late into the night every night.
He is so loving.
Non-judgemental.
Very trustworthy.
HILARIOUS.
Has taken me to Disney World 6 times
He is so sweet to my mother, such a great example of pure love to me.
One of my favorite people to talk to.
Gives great advice.
Makes sure I am being responsible in my 'adulthood'
Randomly gives me $20 bills (woo hoo)
Helps me with my taxes
Helps me with car problems
Always threatens my dates when I go out
I love you dad! HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment