
Brandon.
Flowers.
B-Flow.
Brandon, lead singer of {the killers}
Can this man get any more brilliant? I daresay not. I love me some {killers}
but more importantly, I love Brandon Flowers.
One time I even went on a blind date with a guy who was B-Flows friend. Pretty cool, eh?
I mean, just look at him. In his scrawny, metro-y, eye-liner wearing goodness. He can actually get away with wearing eyeliner. And that jacket he wore in the music video for HUMAN, the one below, with the feathers. So hot! I am sorry, but he is adorable/handsome/creepy/eccentric/outspoken/soft/calm all in one person. He is probably one of the most awesome, yeah that's right, AWESOME singers of his time {GOODNESS}{GRACIOUS} Oh, and did I mention he grew up in the good old Beehive state? Yes folks, B-Flow grew up in Nephi. Makes him even MORE awesome!
I'm going to tell you what my top 10 favorite {killers} songs of all time are (in case you really cared)
in no particular order we have:
1) Romeo and Juliet
2) Believe Me, Natalie
3) Joy Ride
4) When You Were Young
5) Neon Tiger
6) Everything Will Be Alright
7) On Top
8) Human
9) The World We Live In
10) Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
oh yeah, and {This is Your Life}



Brandon is releasing a solo album sometime in 2010 called Flamingo.
I'll be pre-ordering it on iTunes.





0 comments:
Post a Comment