Recent Posts

Friday, January 6, 2012


the many faces of ashley.


i feel like sometimes i don't change up my look that much during the week...
but i realized this week that i have rocked a different 'look' every single day.

mabye i'm a dork, but i don't like my hair to look the same two days in a row.
i like to have a variety in my life and change this up a bit daily.
reader, am i the only one who feels that way?

i sometimes pretend i'm a celebrity and change my look on a daily basis.

with clothes.
hairstyle.
jewelry.
makeup.
shoes.
mustaches. wait. what?


what is your favorite look?
do you have a specific 'style' you're rockin' as of late?
favorite article of clothing?
favorite hair-do?

oh, and ps.
happy FRIDAY




psssst....don't forget to enter the HOPE GIVEAWAY (here)

7 comments:

Laura said...

I really love your hair in the last picture! Do you have your bangs tied back in a braid? I do that sometimes!

~Laura

jessica said...

LOVE your hair in the last picture too! But you look super cute with any style! I need a hair cut/style desperately so for now I'm sticking to the only style that doesn't make my hair look so gross. haha

... said...

You are so cute! :) I love that you change up...I NEVER do and it's so boring! I'm so bad with hair...

Katie said...

Girl, I should take a leaf out of your book. So cute. All of it. I hardly ever change my hairstyle. Boring boring boring. I need to spice things up!

Alexis Kaye said...

all faces are gorgeous!! And I am the complete opposite! haha I do my hair the same almost every day as in I don't do it. Most of the time I go out with wet hair. Please still be my friend! p.s. I am still working on the guest post for you!

Unknown said...

this post is so inspiring! i wear my hear the same every day... it is not good. my current routine: semi-wet hair in a low bun. i must mix it up! thanks for the advice :)

-megan

Shay said...

Love your many faces! I wish I felt more that way about changing up my look- sweatpants and hairties get really old;-)