Recent Posts

Thursday, May 24, 2012

temple square cleanup

so I'm going to admit, I have been bad at blogging lately...mainly because I'm lazy. I'm not going to blame it on anything else. I've been busy working as well, living life, dating, serving, etc.

i have been updating via my blogger app (thank you iPhone)

Plus I feel like no one really cares to know what's going down in Ashley world but...Ashley! Ha!

I had the chance to go to the SLC temple grounds and help dig up the old flower beds and prepared them for summer/fall.

It was a lot of fun, lots of spiders, and lots of sunshine. It was a good day!

Life has been very good to me lately. I have some exciting news too...but I'll share that a little bit later :)

Enjoy the photos for now...

1 comments:

Shay said...

I assure you "Ashley" isn't the only one interested about your life- I think you are so terrific! And beautiful!