i'm a twenty-something lady finding my place in this big ole world. i love anything vintage. pink. music. photography. laughing. eating out. shopping. my religion. reading. friends. love. God.
I ate there at last summer's CHA! Soooo good! :) I hope I get back to CHA sometime in the next year! Missed seeing ya this year sweet lady! Take care you. Suz
girl after my scrapbooky little heart...seriously, the 3 little pigs could build a house out of the scrapbook supplies I've collected over the last 5-6 years...it's ridiculous!!
3 comments:
I love carrot cake. I want some!
I ate there at last summer's CHA! Soooo good! :)
I hope I get back to CHA sometime in the next year! Missed seeing ya this year sweet lady!
Take care you.
Suz
girl after my scrapbooky little heart...seriously, the 3 little pigs could build a house out of the scrapbook supplies I've collected over the last 5-6 years...it's ridiculous!!
Post a Comment