Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

help me. seriously.

hi ladies (and gents, maybe?)


ok, so I must admit - i've neglected this little slice of the cyber world called "MY BLOG"
i feel like i have nothing important to say anymore...ever feel like that?
and i feel like i'll turn into a narcissist if i continue to write about myself (wait...isn't that what this is all about)


so tell me dearest reader, what you like to read, look at, or see on blogs.


is it DIY projects?
photos?
contests?
recipes?




help me. pretty pretty {please}
any answers are greatly appreciated!





this is about how i look right now - confused and sleepy...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Projects! I love seeing DIY projects and far too few bloggers (at least the ones I follow) do that!

megan danielle said...

i just love random daily happenings...those are always my favorite to read :) little snippets from the day :)

Shay said...

Someone told me once that she thought everyone who blogged was a narcisist...Charming, eh? So sue us for wanting to document our lives! I have loved all your posts since I started reading over a year ago so just dont stop:-)

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC said...

In the infamous words of the Beatles: "Help! I need somebody!!!"

I totally feel ya on this. I actually have had a blog for 4 years...it was always just kind of like an online journal. I never got social with it, never linked up, never did anything public with it. I had the select few friends and family that I invited and the few that came across me - they loved me for my honesty and for sharing all of my ups and my downs.

Well then I started a new blog and while I like all the linking up and finding new friends - there's some kind of pressure that comes along with it. I am afraid of loosing my voice in trying to become part of the blogger entertainment world.

I'd say this: write like you're writing to a good friend. Don't filter yourself, and don't get so caught up in trying to appeal to the audience that you forget that writing is about connection and sharing experiences.

Lauren