Recent Posts

Monday, October 1, 2012

pretties

i have been on a retail fast.
i am not allowing myself to purchase anything as of late....
but online shopping is oh, so much fun.

do you have a favorite website you surf??


via ikea

via ikea


love these shoes, but I am not sure i'm willing to pay $158 for them....ouch!






have you done some good online browsing lately?
if so, please share!  i love to know what everyone is loving at the moment!



{happy monday}

-ashley

2 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

I found an art website 20x200 that I am obsessed with. Such cheap art for your home. And, you can be even more cheap and McGyver a way to print it yourself. COPYRIGHT?! Heck no! MYRIGHT!
haha

Whitney Leigh said...

I've been on a retail fast too. But I did splurge on a $6.00 poetry book. I've been working hard. I deserved it. haha annnd I can pretty much find my wildest dreams on amazon.