Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

must have fall clothing


I have been really frugal the past month in not spending hardly any money on clothing!
seriously.

and now that i have been on a retail fast....i have a wishlist for some new fall items.
jewelry, clothes, shoes, purses, scarves, etc.

i absolutely love fall time and i love getting all bundled up and warm.
check this out.



heart bracelet via myjewelrybox
jeans, top via nordstrom
earrings, dress, heels via shabby apple
purse via target
scarf, nails via pinterest



do you have a favorite fall outfit? 
or a fall wishlist ?






7 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

I just got Minnetonka Moccasins and Hunters for my birthday.....So those will be my staples with chunky knits and scarves! But, it's always HOT in September here so I will be waiting until I visit Denver in 2 weeks to show off....but the forecast there has been warm too! HAHA

Whitney Leigh said...

I have a wishlist that never ends. and I'm going to get my nails done today. something fall. annnd they have a boutique in the front. I'm probably about to drop too much money today.

perfumehk said...

great to see . i love it

Parfum pas cher

Shay said...

I am with you- I LOVE fall! Come to think of it, depending on where I live there isn't really a season I dislike (winter in MO is awful but amazing in AZ) I just ordered a scarf online to get me in the fall mood! I am excited for hot chocolate!

Hope your date last night went well:-)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

It doesn't really feel like fall here yet, but in Utah it was cardigans and boots.

Anonymous said...

That purse looks just like a Nicole Lee one I saw in Buckle...but better because it doesn't break my bank :) Such great choices lady!

his little lady said...

How fun! Definitely need to get myself some scarves for this Fall season. So perfect!
xo TJ