Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Tunes with Suze

Meet Suze from Straight on the Ground

I'm such a music person- I love it!  I firmly believe life is too short to listen to bad music.  My whole life, I've listened to all kinds of music.  I was kind of a punk rock kid.


But there's something really cool and interesting to me about cross-genre covers.  Like a punk cover of a pop song, or a country cover of a metal song.  Some people don't like covers- sometimes they're dangerous because they can completely stink.  But I love the new perspective on a song you can come to through covers.


Here are some of my favorite covers.








Bluegrass cover of The Killers' Mr. Brightside by The Bluegrass
















Pop punk cover of Sean Kingston's Beautiful Girls by Bayside
















Piano cover of Taio Cruz's Dynamite by some guy on YouTube












1 comments:

Suze said...

The videos aren't working :(