Recent Posts

Monday, September 17, 2012

holy war

For those of you who do not live in Utah...there's a holy war once a year in the college football realm.

BYU cougars vs. University of Utah

Two colleges. Two teams. One huge rivalry. This is serious business ladies and gents.

My roommates and I hosted a football party over the weekend.

We had too much food, tons of house guests, lots of yelling at the tv, laughing a ton, wore fake mustaches, made too much noise and had angry neighbors....

All in all, the weekend was good to me. Even though BYU lost (my team), I still had a blast!

How was YOUR weekend?!

4 comments:

Dree said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun time! Rivalries are good for something, am I right?

Whitney Leigh said...

because of this game, my weekend was terrible. not for me. but for my husband. he is currently on suicide watch and eating his weight in cupcakes.

from head 2 toe said...

HAHAHAHAHAH That Gilly draw something is the greatest! Glad you had fun and a lot of people came!

stephanie hammer said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;)