Recent Posts

Thursday, September 6, 2012

day of labor

we went camping for the holiday
It was lovely!

It was nice to get away and camp and be with family. I have the coolest family on earth.

We played games, ate lots of delicious food, stayed up too late, swam in the little river, played volleyball. It was quite the fun weekend.

I know I'm slow, but how was your Labor Day?!

7 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

SWEEEET! I'm dying to go camping. We just hung out around the home but it was good! :)

Whitney Leigh said...

ohh that looks so fun. seriously. I love camping. my labor day rocked as well.

from head 2 toe said...

Looks like fun! And beautiful! We were in DC...pics to come sooon!

Anonymous said...

Looks & sounds like such a fun time! I spent labor day up in the mountains of AZ with my friends :)

http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

Laynah said...

Sooo giving me flashbacks to when I went camping earlier this summer. Those sun/tree shots are so pretty! pretty soon it will be too chilly to go camping!

andrea m. said...

looks like such a fun and relaxing day!! i love the first photo of the row of trees- they look so perfect! :)

andrea brionne
@thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com

NatashaTing said...

I wish my family have this kind of gatherings too. Malaysia families are sometimes kinda...lazy. haha!


Natasha
ps. by the way, check out my {$50 paypal deposit giveaway } if you are interested :)