Recent Posts

Sunday, June 23, 2013

which jeans do you prefer?

i have a dilemma.  i am in desperate need of new jeans, but i have no idea what to get.
any suggestions from you fashionistas?

i don't mind investing in some jeans, but as of late i have been wearing jeans from ae. cheap, trendy, good fit.
i am wanting to try something new.

these jeans are darling! and i love the dark wash on them - i also like the price tag.

any suggestions my dears?





3 comments:

from head 2 toe said...

Denzien brand at Target are AMAZING. I love them. I also fit best just in the jr. department from Target--so weird!

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

The point zero jeans look awesome! Let me know what you think about them. I fell in love with JCP skinny jeans. they fit so well and go up high so you don't feel like you have to wear a belt and you don't have a muffin top! Win win!

Suz said...

I love my skinny jeans from Forever 21. The softest denim ever. The only dilemma is I bought them about 3 yrs ago and not sure if they still make them. Good luck girly in your quest! :)