Recent Posts

Saturday, August 16, 2008

True Friends

"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
- Aristotle



"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
- Henry Ford



"... no man is useless
while he has a friend."
- Robert Louis Stevenson



"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa


I loved Ships blog...so I decided to post a few photos and some of my FAVORITE quotes...I am a QUOTE freak so bear with me! I want to tell all my friends (including: co-workers, family members, friends of friends, and strangers) that having good friends means the world to me! And I am grateful for people in my life whom I can share my fears, dreams, goals, and my crazy moments with. To my friends! :) I LOVE YOU!

1 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

aww i love you to ashy! youre the bestest. i love you MORE!!! good quotes :)