Recent Posts

Saturday, August 16, 2008

"music is my boyfriend"

True story. Music is my boyfriend. I LOVE music and cannot imagine a DAY without music - I have lately been listening to tons of John Mayer, Dave Matthews Band, Pearl Jam, Ferras, Metro Station, Rooney...



oh I could go on and on, but I will refrain. I just love music and I am always open to new bands! So if anyone has a song or a band they are just in LOVE with and wanna share...please do! :)

Suggestions for some sweet songs:
#1) "Take My Lips" by Ferras
#2) "Belief" by John Mayer
#3) "Disco" by Metro Station
#4) "All Over Now" by Eric Hutchinson
#5) "It's About Time" by Barcelona
#6) "Slow Dancing In a Burning Room" by John Mayer
#7) "Sorry Sorry" by Rooney
#8) "Black" by Pearl Jam
#9) "Heaven Forbid" by The Fray
#10)"Victoria" by John Mayer

Now you have 10 new songs (or old favorites) to listen to! Get to it!

2 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

i heart metrostatioN!!! SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE IT!!!

Amanda Leigh said...

OH my gosh! I love love love Eric Hutchinson! How long have you been listening to him? Ive listen to him a bunch and I havent heard of very many people that listen to him! He is amazing!