Recent Posts

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Goblin Valley

Brian and I went to Goblin Valley this weekend! We had so much fun hiking and being crazy! We left Utah Valley around 6 am and drove to Hanksville. We were the first to arrive in the park, but we didn't care! We were excited to get to frolick in the rock formations! It was a hot day, but very well worth it. After we were done hiking we drove home and we had about a 2 hour intermission - and then we went up to Deer Creek and went fishing! It was such a fun Labor Day Weekend!








3 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

cute pics! im glad you had a great time!

allie & jeff said...

i love it and i love you and i love you and brian together. so great, i'm tickled pink all over.

Amanda Leigh said...

I really like these pics Ash!! Looks like you had a good time! We need to play the first time I come up north k!!