Recent Posts

Monday, September 8, 2008

Provo River Marathon

September 6, 2008....
A day I have been excited, dreading, and having many many MANY emotions about...the day of the Provo Canyon marathon! We did a team relay - Russ (my dad) ran the first leg, Adri (from work) ran the second leg, I ran the third leg, and Kim (from work) finished the marathon strong for our team THE SURGE.

It was a blast and so much fun - I love to run, despite my knee injury, and this past weekend was no exception! The weather was gorgeous, great time of day, and I was just so pumped up to run! I finished my leg, 6.4 miles, in 55 minutes - which I must say I was really proud of!!

Anyone wanna train for a 1/2 marathon with me? :)

3 comments:

Makenzie said...

ashley! I am so happy I found you. how are you doing?? Its been so long. You're so beautiful :]]

allie & jeff said...

i would LOVE to train for a half marathon with you!!! when do we start?!

guerita buenita said...

i get exhausted just reading about the run! by the way, our new blog address is carissarasmussen.blogspot.com