"When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes our quest, in that moment God will endow us with power" -President Ezra Taft Benson
I know that God answers prayers and I know that we will be blessed when we obey what is asked of us. Even though it seems like a big pain, or it seems like we cannot achieve what is asked of us, we can do it. All we have to do is rely on our Savior for comfort and give our burdens and pains and sadness to him, and he makes up the rest. I know that I am a child of God and that he is very aware of me. I am so grateful for my Savior and Heavenly Father.
I am also very grateful for good friends, my wonderful parents, and others in my life who are examples to me. I don't think I would've made it through this weekend without two of my closest friends, Allie and Ashley, as well as my favorite brother and parents. I am so blessed to have such great people in my life, and I wanted to thank you for your love and support.
"When life becomes more than you can stand, kneel..." -Unknown
I am gonna make this upcoming week the BEST week ever!! :)
Recent Posts





3 comments:
oh asHy! i just love yoU! im glad i was able to spend a lot of time with you this weekend. youre the best!!! and my best friend!
xoxo
Hey fellow family blogger...Found your site through your parents. You look amazing! We haven't seen you in forever! Miss you guys! We should plan to meet maybe in SLC sometime??? Or, Brady and I will be down in Santaquin the second weekend of October. Maybe then. Keep in touch cutie!!!
girli! it is the time to blog.. haha and i tagged you :)miss yoU!
Post a Comment