Recent Posts

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Music is so powerful...

Today I was listening to my iPod and a song came on called, "Worthy to Stand". Its from an the EFY 2005 CD and I absolutely love the song. The words are so powerful, and they mean a lot to me. I just wanted to share the lyrics to this song and hope that it can give you some peace or hope for today. :)



WORTHY TO STAND
Music and lyrics by Tyler Castleton and Staci Peters

Battle rages on in the shadow of another day.
It’s harder to be strong when so many here have lost their way.
I will live and I’ll fight just hold on to one ray of light.
I will give all that I have and put my life in heaven’s hand.
Even when good men fall in every land,
I’ll be worthy to stand.

I will not despair.
I will listen for the Master’s call.
I will be prepared.
I’ll be ready to surrender all.
I will go. I will do,
Be the witness that I promised you.
I will give all that I have and put my heart in heaven’s hand.
I’ll defend the cause of truth in every land.
I’ll be worthy to stand.

When the war is done and the battles of this life are through,
When the Savior comes and the earth is full and new,
I will fall on my knees for the mercy He has shown to me.
I will give all that I have to touch His pierced and wounded hands.
When He gathers every soul from every land,
I'll be worthy to stand.

I'll be worthy to stand.

0 comments: