Recent Posts

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Comedy Sportz....

On Friday night we went to Comedy sportZ! Lots of fun, right? We went to Pier 49 and got pizza, which was so yummy! And then we had about 1.5 hrs to burn before our show started, so we walked around center street in Provo. We had a lot of fun looking at costumes in the windows at Taylor Made, window shopping at The Hookah Collection (kinda SCARY!), and then just chillin in front of Comedy Sportz before our show started!

I think no Provo experience would be complete without a visit to Comedy Sportz. Its family-friendly comedy, and its HILARIOUS! :) I was laughing for most of the show! So, if you're lookin for a good night out, a good date, or just some laughs...try out CoMeDy SpORtZ for some wholesome, cleankicks and giggles!

3 comments:

Ashley Eliza said...

im glad you had a good time baby dolL! That place is hilarious!

Amanda Leigh said...

I agree!! I love Comedy sports! Im glad you had fun! We need to get together soon ash! Love ya and hope everything is going great!

allie & jeff said...

we had so much fun! we love to double date with you two!!