Recent Posts

Sunday, September 5, 2010

"Mediocricy will never do. You are capable of something better"



words of wisdom from a prophet of God:
President Gordon B. Hinckley


"Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart."

"try a little harder to be a little better"

"Mediocricy will never do. You are capable of something better"

                                                  
"if life gets too hard to stand, kneel."

"you have not failed until you quit trying"

"Generally speaking, the most miserable people I know are those who are obsessed with themselves; the happiest people I know are those who lose themselves in the service of others...By and large, I have come to see that if we complain about life, it is because we are thinking only of ourselves."


"Be grateful, be smart, be clean, be true, be humble, be prayerful."

"Let us never forget to pray. God lives. He is near. He is real. He is not only aware of us but cares for us. He is our Father. He is accessible to all who will seek Him."

"You can be smart and happy or stupid and miserable...its your choice"

"When I say do your best, I mean your very best. You are capable of so much more."

0 comments: