Recent Posts

Thursday, September 16, 2010

"time's flying by, moving so fast
you better make it count cause you can't get it back"
(random, but i just love this line from a song.  shocker, eh?  that i would quote a song! *gasp*)


lately i've become a work-a-holic.  literally.  all i do is work, work, work. it's my new addiction.
don't get me wrong, i LOVE my job (now I have an internship to go to as well) but life has just been insanely busy!

I am now interning at the best dental office in the entire world.  the doctors are great, the girls I get to work with and learn from are wonderful, and I am so blessed to be there.

i guess you could say I am just ONE HAPPY GIRL right now.
life is busy, but i love it this way.

i am so blessed to be where I am at, at this very moment in time.
I'm blessed beyond measure.
life is bliss.
it truly is.

and guess what, I am even getting my running in this week along with all of the work that's been going on!
go me.
i feel accomplished too.
i even start guitar lessons next week, which i am thrilled about.

life couldn't get any sweeter for me.  could it?

0 comments: