i am doing a link-up with the fellow the sendsomethinggood ladies.
i am sort of dumb when it comes to link-ups, but here we go!
10 of my favorite things:
1. country music
2. jewelry
3. a good reading book
4. yogurt covered pretzels
5. i love shoes - but i have a huge foot (size 11) so it's hard to find good shoes
6. being outside (hiking/fishing/camping)
7. watches
8. work out clothing (makes me motivated to workout)
9. my iPhone and iPod (married to these bad boys)
10. lip gloss
1. country music
2. jewelry
3. a good reading book
4. yogurt covered pretzels
5. i love shoes - but i have a huge foot (size 11) so it's hard to find good shoes
6. being outside (hiking/fishing/camping)
7. watches
8. work out clothing (makes me motivated to workout)
9. my iPhone and iPod (married to these bad boys)
10. lip gloss
(see link up on gentri's blog here)






7 comments:
Lip gloss. How could you not? I just found some new ones and I am in love :)
xo-Deidre deejmbl.blogspot.com
Yep. Married to my iphone too. hahaha!
Yogurt covered pretzels are AMAZING. AMAZING.
<3
Terri - lifelibertyandwine.blogspot.com
oh i love that you love country and hiking fishing and camping. we would get along great!
I like all of your ten favorite things. Hey girl, wanted to let you know I gave you a Liebster Blog Award for being such an inspirational blogger and lady to me! Head over to my blog for the details of the award!! Have a beautiful Sunday!
Country music, yogurt covered pretzels, jewelry, a good book, shoes (I wear size 9, yikes), lip gloss, workout clothing, being outside... love all this good stuff! I didn't know we had so much in common, very cool.
Thanks for your comment on my Insta snippets post, Ashley! I got that green dress at Belk last year when it was on sale :)
SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm
i have issues finding good shoes as well. Mine aren't a size 11 (i'm size 8), but i do have wide feet = very difficult to find nice heels, etc... that don't pinch the crap outta my feet - so i can empathize with your sitch.
glad to have you participating in Send Something Good! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment